Ringtones of Raaja

I am having a Nokia 3500c; And the ring tone I have is that of the defauly Nokia tune..That descending Sankarabharanam bit.. Whenever I am in a public place, I keep checking my phone for incoming calls every 2 minutes only to find out its not my phone but someone else' in my surrounding. Few days back suddenly I heard my phone ringing and much to my annoyance, it was a phone ringing in the soap being played in the TV. Then I had it.. Enough is enough. All these days, its one of those stupidities that given all the resources and tools, still you don't do the small things in life... Finally I shrugged off my laziness off and sat down to clip some captive tracks of Raaja for my ring tone. I came with these 6 tracks after a first sitting.. I thought of some categories while cutting the tunes.. One typical ringtone, One for outdoor, One for calm settings etc..

(Click on the track name to download)

1. Aadum Neram - Ideal ringtone. starts of slowly and picks up momentum if you are still out of reach.

2. Hey Unnaithaane - Let me borrow Sivaji here "Chumma Adhirudhilla...". This one is a good choice for outdoors.. But remember to switch it back in indoors...

3. Pudhucheri - I guess this one sounds like a typical mobile phone track.. I guess you can call it as, "Marching Mix" or something like that and it wouldn't look out of place in the standard phone pack..??

4. All the Time - This one is too mild I guess.. May be for indoor settings.. Let me know if its usable..

5. Oru Kili - I guess the Opening Flute overlaps makes it a catchy tune that gently distrubs you...

6. Kaatu vazhi - An ideal ring tone with a great Raaja Punch to it.

I have tested all of them in my phone.. (Don't use Nokia media manager or something.. Do a simple file copy to your mobile and set it as the ring tone...) and its Rocking !! My current favorite is Aadum Neram.. What would be yours...?

With Love
Vicky

Labels: